Our bilingual (Japanese-English) staff will respond to your requests in a wide range of genres with reliable services.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of frequently asked questions that we receive from FOR ME NY. Please refer to it before contacting us.
A. The following are recommended for the day of the event (For online participants)
– Comfortable clothing and a space the size of a yoga mat
– For those with computers with low volume, it is recommended to connect speakers to your computer so that you can hear the audio even when you are moving.
– A pen, notebook, or something to take notes
– Battery charger
A. The following are points to keep in mind when attending the online workshop.
– Participation from a computer or tablet device is recommended. (Smartphones are not recommended)
– Please participate with audio and screen on.
– Please do not attend the workshop in public places as it may contain sensitive information.
– Since you will be asked to speak frequently, please attend the seminar at home or in a somewhat quiet and enclosed room. The use of earphones with a microphone is recommended.
– No recording or videotaping is allowed.
– A stable Internet connection is required. An unlimited, high-speed Internet connection such as an optical fiber line or WiMAX is preferred.